Monday, January 3, 2011

First Law...The Law of Possession

You need to understand that if you are going to achieve results, it is going to be up to you. The phrases "If it’s going to be, it’s up to me" or "If I think I can or think I can't, I'm right," ring very true. You have to take ultimate responsibility for success or failure. Sometimes clients believe their trainer is going to be the one who makes it happen for them. At Upward Motion Personal Training, we set them straight right away. All we can do is educate and guide. Our clients must be willing to make and stick to the changes. You cannot completely rely on someone else (like a personal trainer or workout partner) to make it happen for you and likewise, you cannot blame the kids or your partner for any failures.

No comments:

Post a Comment