Thursday, January 5, 2012

Gaiser Upward Motion Testemonial

Gaiser Upward Motion Testimonial
I would like to take a moment to thank Luis Alvidrez and the staff at Upward Motion for their continuing efforts in helping me to realize my personal health and training goals. I was initially apprehensive about re-entering a personal training environment due to several previous bad experiences with personal trainers – both times ending up with me being injured and discouraged. After my wife, Sue, started going to Upward Motion, she recommended that I give it a try.
I was immediately impressed with the staff and the facilities – UMPT is a modern, clean, organized facility with top notch machines and equipment. I was most impressed with their staff and the level of detail and attention they applied as they determined my personal goals, my fitness level, and my background. They were friendly and caring as they customized a realistic training regimen that allowed me to get acclimated to a workout routine – I recall early on hearing, “we have to make you well in order to make you fit”. As my workouts have progressed over the past six months, they have grown increasingly more challenging – pushing me much further than I thought possible. I also appreciated them working around my irregular, busy work travel schedule.
Most importantly, I have to single out my personal trainer, Adelaide McMillan. Adelaide is caring, attentive, encouraging, and also incredibly challenging - she has an extraordinary gift with her systematic approach to my training. Thanks, Adelaide – you’re the best!
Finally, the transformation with my fitness level, my body, and weight loss has been amazing. It has been the wisest investment in my health and my life and has positively influenced my marriage, family, and my self-image. I highly recommend Upward Motion for a personal training gym – they are not only about fitness, they are about changing lives.
Words are truly inadequate to express the gratitude I have for Adelaide and the staff at Upward Motion. Take care and I look forward to seeing all of you next workout!
Terry Gaiser

http://www.upwardmotionpt.com/success.html

No comments:

Post a Comment