Thursday, January 28, 2010

X Team Training Inspired by P90X
This past November we had the Exclusive Launch of our X Team Training Camp, inspired by P90X. The results from this camp were remarkable. Within the first month there was an average fat loss of 3-5 inches!!!

Jessica Shoemaker had this to say about the camp, "I have learned a lot! The knowledge I've gained about exercise and nutrition (especially incorporating protein) has been vital to my continued progress. I have gained muscle, lost fat, and have a better understanding of what I need to do. In addition, I have enjoyed the fact that I'm going through a process with other people. The encouragement I get from the trainers and my classmates keeps me motivated."
This 12 week program has seen some remarkable results and we want the success to continue with you. February 1st we will be taking new participants for the February 2010 camp. Camp times are 5pm or 7pm Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.

To be apart of our next 12 week life changing transformational camp, sign up for a complimentary consultation or go to www.upwardmotionpt.com for an Online Fitness Evaluation.

No comments:

Post a Comment